Welcome to Simpson House Medical Centre!
Latest News | Practice Newsletter | Online Access | Practice Leaflet | NHS Choices
History of Simpson House
Simpson House was founded by Dr James Simpson in 1928. It operates from premises in South Harrow which were purpose built in 1969 and considerably extended in 1997 and again in 2010. We provide services for approximately 11,500 patients in the surrounding area, and have a diverse mix of ethnic groups within our community. The practice team are committed to delivering the highest standard of medical care and providing a friendly service.