We are happy to register new NHS patients within our practice boundary area.
How to Register
At the moment we are advising patients NOT to come into the surgery for registrations
Our current registrations procedure is as follows:
- Please complete a GMS1 form for each person who wants to register: GMS1 registration form
- Each adult should also complete a Patient registration form: Patient Registration Form
- For children, please complete an Under-16 Details form: Under-16 Details
Please email all forms to the practice email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will also need a copy of some form of photo ID and recent proof of address (dated within the last 3 months).
Acceptable identification includes:
- Passport/Driving licence
- Birth Certificate (for children)
- HC2 Certificate
- Rough sleepers’ identity badge
- Hostel Registration/mail forwarding letter.
We will also need your NHS number if you have previously been registered with a GP surgery.
For further information on registering with your GP, please visit the NHS website.