We are happy to register new NHS patients within our practice boundary area.
How to Register
To register with our practice, you will need to come into the surgery at one of the following times:
- Wednesday or Thursday between 2-4pm
- Saturday between 8.30-10.30am
Please bring with you some form of photo ID and recent proof of address (dated within the last 3 months).
Acceptable identification includes:
- Passport/Driving licence
- Birth Certificate (for children)
- HC2 Certificate
- Rough sleepers’ identity badge
- Hostel Registration/mail forwarding letter.
We will also need your NHS number if you have previously been registered with a GP surgery.
For further information on registering with your GP, please visit the NHS website.