We are happy to register new NHS patients within our practice boundary area.
How to Register
To register as a new patient please come into the surgery on a Wednesday or Thursday between 2-4pm and bring with you:
- some form of photo ID (*see below)
- recent proof of address (dated within the last 3 months)
- your NHS number if you have previously been registered with a GP in the UK
- immunisation records (such as red book) for children
You will be asked to complete our registration forms. Alternatively you can print these out and bring them with you (we will not be able to complete the registration if the forms are missing or incomplete)
- Please complete a GMS1 form for each person who wants to register: GMS1 registration form
- Each adult should also complete a Patient registration form: Patient Registration Form
- For children, please complete an Under-16 Details form: Under-16 Details
Please note that we cannot accept registrations via email
*Acceptable identification includes:
- Passport/Driving licence
- Birth Certificate (for children)
- HC2 Certificate
- Rough sleepers’ identity badge
- Hostel Registration/mail forwarding letter.
For further information on registering with your GP, please visit the NHS website.