Practice Information

About Simpson House Medical Centre

Simpson House was founded by Dr James Simpson in 1928. We operate from premises in South Harrow which were purpose built in 1969 and considerably extended in 1997 and again in 2010. We provide services for approximately 11,500 patients in the surrounding area, and have a diverse mix of ethnic groups within our community. Our practice team are committed to delivering the highest standard of medical care and providing a friendly service